In addition to services provided by the Nonprofit Support Program, there are a number of community resources that may be helpful to your organization. If there are other categories of resources you’d like us to explore, please let us know.
- Pro Bono Partnership provides non-litigation, no/low-cost legal services to nonprofits in Connecticut. Connecticut Bar Association provides links to several other pro bono services in the state.
- The Hartford Public Library Nonprofit Workshop Series provides free professional development for paid and volunteer leaders of new and smaller nonprofit organizations.
- Hartford Public Library also maintains a list of Nonprofit Resources in the Greater Hartford Area with contact information for local organizations that support nonprofit development.
- The Alliance The statewide association of community nonprofits in Connecticut.
- Your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile ensures that prospective donors and funders will find the accurate, timely information about your organization.
- No Margin No Mission is a social enterprise and national consulting practice that helps nonprofits diversify revenue and expand impact through entrepreneurship, innovation and business strategy.
- reSET, Social Enterprise Trust is a Hartford-based nonprofit whose mission is to advance the social enterprise sector.
- Community-Wealth.org and the Social Enterprise Knowledge Center offer a range of social enterprise tools.
STAFFING AND VOLUNTEERS
Seniors Job Bank provides a cost effective, easy to use job referral program for seniors who are interested in working part time.
Leaders on Board, a program of Leadership Greater Hartford, works to fill the region's need for qualified volunteers to serve on the boards of nonproft organizations.
Hands On Hartford is the Hartford affiliate of Hands On Network. Hands On Network is an innovative, international, rapidly-growing 58-city alliance of volunteer organizations that promotes and facilitates community engagement and service learning.
United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut's database of volunteer opportunities in the region.