Technology affects almost every aspect of nonprofit operations and outreach—from financial management, to program evaluation, fundraising, marketing, and more. Therefore, developing a strategic approach to technology can help your organization control costs, reduce risks, empower staff, transform service delivery, and raise funds.
In other words, the strategic use of technology can help power your mission.
- Strategic Technology Program offers nonprofit leadership teams an opportunity to create a multi-year plan to support their mission and strategic goals.
These resources can help your nonprofit identify effective tools and learn to put technology to good use.
- NTEN is the membership organization of nonprofit technology professionals that aims to help organizations use all aspects of technology more effectively.
- Techsoup provides eligible organizations with discounted software, hardware, and services, as well as training and informational resources.
- Nonprofit Tech for Good provides easy-to-understand information, news, and resources related to nonprofit technology, online communications, and social and mobile fundraising.
- Tech Impact is a nonprofit that leverages technology to advance social impact. They foster strong nonprofits through a full spectrum of technology support, from resources and training on the Technology Learning Center to IT Services such as help desk, cloud solutions, cybersecurity, and IT consulting.